adidas Judo Champion II, IJF Approved
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
The new IJF by adidas is designed by international top athletes for athletes and is the ultimate gi for tournaments for current and future champions! This gi is authorized for any all tournaments from the local to the international level. Whether you are a beginner student or expert this gi is the ultimate when it comes to competition gis. You can't find a gi that fits better, the more you wash and wear it the better it fits and feels.
This is also the judo gi of choice for many national teams, including Germany, France, South Korea, Hungary, Romania and Austria and soon to be United States Olympians! Ilias Iliadis already won gold at the World Championships in 2014 wearing this gi.
The Red IJF Approved label, meets the new IJF Judo Suit Rule (effective 04/2015) and is "IJF approved".
- Official adidas IJF Approved Competition Uniform
- Preshrunk, but still expect 1-3cm of shrinkage
- 730g/m2 fabric
- 75% cotton - 25% polyester - jacket
- 100% cotton - pants
- Offers freedom of movement
- Double Weave Judo uniform
- Unique thread design
- Superior reinforcement on the jacket
- Reinforced stitching along all seams
- Additional stitching and reinforcement on chest, underarms, shoulders and back
- Pants with drawstring waist
- Excellent reinforcement on pants, from thighs to bottom of pant cuff
- Features NEW Red IJF logo
- adidas 3 stripes and performance logo on shoulders
- Belt not included